Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New boots!

FYI blog viewers:
 If you are wondering who writes each post, Marta and I 'sign' our posts at the bottom right. 
Please feel free to send us comments or criticism via email by clicking "contact" above. :)








Last weekend at Zara I came across a lonely pair of boots in my size. They are made of a beautiful dark red-brown leather, have a four inch stacked heel, and come to just below the knee. There was no tag, so as I went up to the register to ask about the price I told myself that if they were sixty dollars or less I could buy them. Of course the total came to exactly 60 dollars... so I had no choice. I bought them, and I love them!




[Blazer - Forever 21, top - HM, black skinny jeans- Cheap Monday, boots - Zara, bag - Luana, lip color - Revlon Just Bitten in Crave, nail color - Color Club in Mrs. Robinson

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment