Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PS1?!? Noo... just the Target messenger look a like

I have to admit, I don't have the same weakness for bags as I do for, say, shoes (lace up boots!) and if you take a quick look at my closet, it definitely shows.  I probably have at most two bags that I actually like!  But I've been in the market for a basic, practical messenger bag that will fit my laptop and everything else I need to carry around for a while now.  While the top two messenger bags on my wish list would be the Proenza PS1 or the Mulberry Alexa, at this stage in my life there's just no way I can afford either one of those.  So today when I stopped by Target on my way home I finally purchased the bag I'd been eying before it sells out completely (lately I tend to contemplate an item for months until it either sells out or goes out of season.. and I end up so disappointed)!  This Target messenger by Mossimo is very similar to the PS1 and I have to say, I highly, highly recommend it for those of you that can't afford the real thing.  I got it in the white (pictured below) and the faux leather feels soft and supple and actually looks authentic... so if you're looking for a decently priced messenger bag, go out and buy this one before it sells out!


- M

1 comment: