Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fire escapes and Florals

Now that I live in New York City, I have a newfound appreciation for thrift stores... and fire escapes!  I got this dress while thrift shopping with Sarah a few weeks ago when she was visiting.  For those of you that live here in the city or ever plan on visiting, I highly recommend taking a look at some of the thrift stores in the East village area (Buffalo Exchange, Cure Thrift Shop, and No Relation Vintage).  Since the dress is so floral and feminine, I decided to pair it with my trusty faux leather jacket and my lace-up boots.  These photos were taken on my apartment's fire escape, a fun place for blog photos as long as I avoid looking down (I'm terribly afraid of heights)!



[faux leather jacket - HM; dress - thrifted; lace-up boots - Forever21; sunglasses - Ray Ban]

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment